Monday, February 6, 2012

Blah weekend

Friday afternoon I started feeling lousy. It started out with an upset stomach. Then I quickly started having symptoms like a bladder infection. I haven't had one of those in years, so it was weird.
I took the over the counter stuff, because I currently don't have health insurance. We are on COBRA insurance right now, and it was going to be almost $1000 for the month just for ME. So we just insured the kids and Jim(AMR pays for his portion) This has been the oh so wonderful part of Jim's company going out of business and going to work for someone else. Because why do we need health insurance anyway? It's not like we have 3 kids, one of which just had her fifth major surgery in a year. Thanks for screwing us on that one!!
So I am unable to go to the Dr. I could go to the dreaded free clinic if it got really bad, but I am really in no mood to deal with that place. It is ridiculous that in a county with as much money as we have, we only have one WAY overbooked, way underfunded free health clinic. I will just suffer.
Luckily I am feeling much better, so I think I have managed to avoid that whole mess!
I did not watch a single second of the Super Bowl. And honestly, if you have Facebook, you don't ever need too. Someone will post every five seconds updates of the game. Seriously? Is that necessary? If I was really interested in the game I would be watching it. I don't need your play by play thanks. But apparently Madonna gave a horrible half time show.....WHO CARES?!?!?!
I'm off to go be unproductive today. I have no car, so I can't go anywhere. My house is clean. So Real Housewives marathon it is!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't think of a better reason to have a real housewives marathon !

    ReplyDelete