Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cravings

Do you have cravings for certain things? I know I do. My usual is baked goods. Anything baked and warm fresh out of the oven!
Tonight I found and made the most amazing cookies I have ever had. I usually go for my trusty chocolate chip cookies, because they are always good and easy to make. But tonight I was missing some key ingredients(or ingrediences. Anyone a Real Housewives of New Jersey fan??) Jayme I know you got that one!!:) But I did have a bag of Reeses peanut butter chips in my pantry. I looked at the back of the bag and there was a recipe for "gooey chocolate cookies" I had all of the ingredients, so I figured I would try them.
Oh. My. God.
They are so frickin good!! I have eaten 3 so far, and it is only 8:15, so you know I will eat more before the night is over.
Do yourself a favor and GO MAKE THESE!!! RIGHT NOW. and then make sure to thank me and tell me how amazing they are:)
In case you needed more motivation to make them here is what they look like....
is your mouth watering?

1 comment:

  1. Please post the recipe! I must have some! -Jackie

    ReplyDelete