Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dreaming

I have been driving my mom's BMW X5 for the last couple days. Jim's "tin can" or beater of a truck, doesn't fit in the parking garage at Oakland Childrens Hospital, so he had to take my suburban down there. He really needs a different vehicle. I was trying to get myself a new car and then he could just drive the suburban, but he didn't go for that idea:( I had to try though!
Anyway, I borrowed my mom's car and I am in LOVE!! I love my suburban, but this thing blows it out of the water. It is so quiet and smooth and fast as hell! I never thought that I would like a small SUV or car, but it has really changed my mind. So I am going to dream about the day when I don't have car seats, or strollers and can have a cute SUV or maybe a CAR:)
But until then I will still work on convincing Jim that I should get a new car. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment